Monday, November 28, 2011

Making Liars Of Us All...

'Knee deep in the water somewhere/ Got the blue sky breeze blowin' wind through my hair / Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair'
-Zac Brown Band


A month ago, today, I blogged about Miss Rosalie's distain for all things sandy and salty!
Well...
 











Since then, Nick and I have been taking Miss Bella to the beach often. She is getting more and more used to the sane between her toes. 
 ... But we still don't think that she's completely sold on the waves, yet...
You think she would be disgusted by the salty nature of the water, but alas, she tries to drink it whenever she bustles her courage enough to let the water tickle her paws.


Here's yesterday's walk to the west side lagoon. A walk to the beach means a bath for Miss Bells when we return home and, of course, an extra long nap.



1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, posts about Rosalie literally make me laugh out loud. It's hilarious!! Hopefully she will enjoy it soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete