Monday, October 17, 2011

So-- I'll try this whole 'blogging thing'...

Ann Curry does it on assignment. Courtney did it in Brussels. I suppose blogging is simply another dangling appendage of twenty-first century social media. It's a way to share foreign experiences with our friends, families, and followers who are across time-zones, be that of the international or inter-regional variety. It's a way to say-- "Hey Mom! I'm over here doing [insert adventurous activity here], but because we're six hours apart, you're [circle one] /working/sleeping/at the gym/ so I can't call you right now and tell you about it.


So-- I'll try this whole 'blogging thing' for all your folks on the East Coast. If nothing else, Nick and I can keep you up on our South Pacific jaunt. 


Enjoy the posts and Mahalo (thanks!) for reading!


Me ke aloha,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment